It’s time for another blogger award post! Thank you to Calliope @ Calliope the Book Goddess for nominating me for this award!
- Thank and link the blog that nominated you
- Tell us 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the questions that were set for you to answer
- Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them
11 Facts About Me
1. I’m obsessed with Netflix.
Seriously, give me some recommendations for good shows to binge watch! I just started on Scrubs and I’m almost finished with The Borgias. I’ve already completed – Gilmore Girls, Friends, It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, The Office, Parks and Recreation, Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill, House, Bob’s Burgers, and Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I DNFed – How I Met Your Mother and Glee, both for a reason.
I will be writing a little post about it later today to give you all of the info for it in case you want to join us. It’s going to be really fun! I’m really really really excited about this!
3. I broke my brother’s leg when I was 10 years old.
It was an accident, I swear!
4. I’m going to be starting on Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe today.
You’re welcome for all of you who have been recommending this book to me! 🙂
5. I drive a white 2016 Honda accord coupe.
I’m obsessed with my car but I’m not going to give her a name.
6. I can speak very very beginner Czech. Dobrý den
Yeah, and by beginner I mean I’m only good with greetings, colors, and food.
7. I’ve been to 14 countries and lived in 2.
I’ve probably said this one before but it’s still fun to mention, haha!
8. I read 13 books in March.
I’m pretty sure that this was like a record for me.
9. I want to open my own bookstore.
I have this really awesome idea about a bookstore and whiskey lounge. It probably sounds really random and weird but I assure you, it’s going to be soooo cool.
10. I want to move to Ireland.
Like if you know someone who could get me a job there, hit a girl up!
11. Pierce Brown liked one of my tweets on Twitter. *Mic drops then moonwalks offstage*
It’s official. We are getting married.
1. Favorite number from 1 to 10?
8 – It’s always been my favorite number.
2. IPhone, Android, or other?
iPhone. I’ve had one since they were first released.
3. Favorite music genre?
I listen to Alternative/Indie the most but when I’m reading I usually listen to movie soundtracks.
4. First book you read this month?
For March it was Not If I See You First and since today is the 1st of April, I’ll include Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe.
5. Last book you reviewed?
The Lie Tree. You can check out my review HERE.
6. Favorite drink?
Alcoholic – whiskey, non alcoholic – sweet tea
7. Pen or pencil?
Pen, for sure.
8. If you could travel back to any time period, which one would you travel back to?
I’ve got multiple answers for this one, sorry! Regency era – Blame Jane Austen for this one, Civil War era – I’m a Southern belle so I can’t help but picture myself in a hoop skirt out on the veranda a la Scarlet O’Hara, Victorian era – yeah I don’t understand my fascination with this one but it’s intense, and the 40’s – I think I would look fabulous in pin curls and red lipstick.
9. Celebrity you’d want to meet? (Or not)
Sam Heughan for a guy and Adele for a girl.
10. Favorite/prettiest book cover at the moment?
I still can’t get over how beautiful the cover for The Girl Who Split the World is. Also, all of the covers for any Leigh Bardugo book and the Shades of Magic series covers are on point!
11. Jeans or leggings?
Leggings. I’m all about the comfort.
- What is your dream job?
- What is a genre that you would like to read more of?
- Which book series do you wish ended differently?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- High rise flat, mansion, or cottage?
- What book is your guilty pleasure?
- Which superhero do you think is overrated?
- What type of blog post is your least favorite to write?
- Who would win in a cage fight between a taco and a grilled cheese?
- What 3 popular authors are you not interested in ever reading?
- History or Math?
- Nazahet @ Read Diverse Books
- Haley @ Rather Too Fond of Books
- Cinderzena Blogs
- Melissa @ In A Bookish World
- Dee @ The Bookish Khaleesi